Dogwood Financial Planning in the News
• U.S. News & World Report, March 2015, "Getting a Start on Saving for Retirement." How to make saving for retirement a priority.
• U.S. News & World Report, March 2014, "10 Ways to Significantly Cut Retirement Costs. " Brighten your retirement outlook by controlling big expenses such as investment costs and Medicare premiums.
• Marketwatch.com, January 2014, “How to cut healthcare costs in retirement.” With the average retired couple spending over $200K in retirement on medications and health premiums, what are some ways to reduce the costs?
• Reuters.com, June 2013, “When Bipolar Disorder Leads to
Extreme Shopping.” On controlling the overspending that often accompanies bipolar disorder.
• MSN Money, November 2012, “Retirement Planning If You’re Broke.” Is it possible to retire with little money? Celia weighs in on this issue.
• Money Magazine, July 2011, “Taking Risky Bets In a Search for Income.” As part of Money’s monthly makeover feature, Celia offers a reader ideas for simplifying her investment portfolio while taking steps to reduce investment risk and expenses. Read full Article.
• Allentown Morning Call, February 4, 2011. Celia offers ideas for cutting expenses in order to save up for a down payment on a first home.
• Motley Fool, March 4, 2010. In Motley Fool’s “Rule Your Retirement” newsletter, Celia names four common mistakes made by people approaching retirement.
• New York Times, February 13, 2010. Celia was interviewed by Ron Lieber for the Times' "Your Money" column on the topic of preparing college-age children to manage their finances, including credit cards. Read the Full Article
• New York Times, October 9, 2009. Celia recommends dividend growth funds as one way for conservative investors to increase their income. Read Full Article
• Garrett Planning Network in the News